- Report the total number of employees by employment contract and gender.
- Report the total number of permanent employees by employment type and region.
- Report the total workforce by employees and supervised workers and by gender.
- Report the total workforce by region and gender.
- Report whether a substantial portion of the organization’s work is performed by workers who are legally recognized as self-employed, or by individuals other than employees or supervised workers, including employees and supervised employees of contractors.
- Report any significant variations in employment numbers (such as seasonal variations in employment in the tourism or agricultural industries).
An explanation of how the data have been complied, including any assumptions made.
- “Employment”– Tables depicting Employee Breakdowns
Normally there are no seasonal workers, with the exception of EKO, as there are staff seasonal changes (fixed term contracts) at the airports. Usually however, there are no seasonal employees. There are no self-employed employees at the Group.
BREAKDOWN BY GENDER AND EMPLOYMENT PER COMPANY
|ΕΚΟ SERBIA||EKO BULGARIA||HP CYPRUS||OKTA|
|DIAXON||ASPROFOS||HELPE Ε&P HOLDINGS S.A.|
In order to meet the specific needs of the Group’s companies, specific administrative, financial or technical support is provided through third-party companies.
Indicative activities – such as the following – are assigned to contract/self-employed workers:
- Ancillary and support work related to packaging (ie placement of the produced rolls on pallets, placement of related materials and creation of the final packaging)
- Industrial facilities cleaning
- Utility maintenance
- Secretarial support
- Office cleaning
- Security services
- IT support, electrical issues etc.
- Pest and insect control services