Report the governance structure of the organization, including BoD committees.
- p. 86-103
- p. 172-175, 179-184
- Management Structure
NOTE: For the BoD and the Committees, appropriate reporting is that contained in Section D.7 “Composition and Operation of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Bodies and Company Committees” in the Annual Report.
In addition to the BoD committees, the following have also been established and are operational:
- The Group Executive Committee which is advisory and executive insofar as it is given specific executive powers by the Board of Directors.
- Advisory and coordinating committees comprised of high-level executives from the company and the Group that are created with the purpose of assisting executive functions, the main ones being the following:
- Committee for Electricity, Natural Gas and RES Activities
- Industrial Activities Committee
- Committee on Domestic and International Trade
- Group Credit Committee
- Investment Evaluation Committee
- Petroleum Products Supply and Sales Committee
- Hydrocarbons Research and Production Activities Committee